New Wacker Neuson Demo Saw BTS635s:
25.4mm Arbor dia. Air-cooled two-cycle petrol engine, 11.3kg Weight.
Wacker Neuson BTS635s The professional cut-off saw offers a unique long-term air filter system that delivers an extraordinary filtering capacity and durability. This makes the cut-off saw extremely productive, since the maintenance intervals are lengthened significantly. In addition, the high-torque engine increases the cutting performance. Since the hand-arm acceleration levels are less than 5 m/s², it is possible for an operator to work with the cut-off saw for eight continuous hours per day.
– 3-stage air filter system with high-performance cyclone filter, foam prefilter and paper filter for very long maintenance intervals
– The innovative soft start ensures that the machine starts up with very little effort.
– A high-torque engine increases cutting performance and thus productivity
– Cutting blade guard with all-round marking of the cutting blade position for precise guidance and exact cutting
– A durable design ensures great reliability
– First-class vibration damping with hand-arm vibrations less than 5 m/s² and an optimized spacing between the handles provides greater operator comfort
ALL MANUFACTURE WARRANTIES APPLY.