Walk-Behind Power Trowel B46H11H
46” – Honda 11 hp Petrol
The MQ Whiteman Walk-Behind Power Trowels (J and B Series) are available in 36″ and 46″ working widths. Incorporating superior balance, heavy-duty centrifugal clutch and your choice of standard knob style pitch or QuickPitch style control handles, this quality MQ Whiteman Walk-Behind Power Trowel B46H11H (J and B Series) provides contractors with the ideal machine for both residential and commercial construction work.
- Blade tilt system for precise adjustment of blade angle
- Available with both standard knob style pitch or QuickPitch style control handles
- QuickPitch style control provides fast pitch mechanism for on the fly adjustment of blade angle
- Height adjustable and padded handle includes vibration dampening system for superior ergonomics and operator comfort (handle ordered separately)
- Central lifting hook for easy and safe onsite handling
- Honda GX340 engine provides hassle free operation and low engine emissions
- Sealed clutch and belt guard protects against the ingress of unwanted materials that can prematurely wear out critical clutch components and V-belt
- Heavy-duty gearbox and spider for the toughest panning, floating and finishing applications
- Robust and durable heavy-duty gearbox and spider design for reduced maintenance and extended service life
- Access panel for easy service and blade replacement
- This product is covered by the Flextool Promise – click here to learn more
Mech-N-Air Construction and Access Equipment is one of the exclusive dealers for all MQ Whiteman concrete power finishing equipment in Australia.